Product: Trova Dating
Developer: Vimalsoft (Pty) Ltd
Trova may collect personal information, sensitive data, and other general information. Personal Information being identifiable information of an individual that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and/or contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information Telephone Number, Country of Origin and City/ Suburb of Origin. That you optionally and willingly provide that may reveal your nationality, ethnic origin, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing such data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. By using the Service, you are authorising us to gather, use and retain data related to the Service.
In order for Trova to provide a full Service you will be asked to allow Trova to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you chat with other Trova users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
Trova may use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service and we automatically collect information regarding the geographic location of your mobile device. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage. We may use information that we collect about you to carry out the following:
1. improve our Service and/or manage our business;
2. manage your account to provide you with customer support;
3. analyse the use of, or interest in, our Service;
4. manage mobile application analytics; and/or
6. Enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms and Conditions. In accordance with the recent GDPR rules and regulations, Trova confirm any information you provide during the process of registering an account and/or creating a profile shall never be sold or given to others. . If you have any further questions about GDPR, please contact us via email email@example.com
Trova will not provide any personal information to third parties other than Law Enforcement. Any Crime committed on Trova will be prosecuted by Authorities of the Victim country of origin.
When you register as a user, your Trova profile will be viewable by other users of the Service. Other users will be able to view the information you have provided to us, namely (but not limited to) your first name, your age, approximate location, your personal bio/quote, religion, personal characteristics/traits and likes and dislikes together with any photos you upload. We may share personal information in the following situations:
1. In response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency;
2. to establish or exercise our legal rights and/or to defend against any legal claims;
3. if we believe disclosure is appropriate following any suspected fraud or other wrongdoing and/or to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
4. in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you choose not to provide or disclose full information this may result in a limited use and/or function of the Service.
Whilst Trova endeavours to take the necessary steps to secure your information, we cannot be held responsible or guarantee the Service remains secure at all times. Strong encryption is used to protect your data, even if the bridge can happen, your data will still be encrypted from the intruder Users are responsible for their own actions and are advised to take care and act with caution when disclosing their personal information. Remain cautious and protect yourself against identity theft. Trova may communicate with you electronically regarding any security, privacy, and/or administrative issues.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18. Trova restricts the use of our Service to individuals age 18 and over.